This is the official list. It’s not set in stone nor do I expect to complete everything in one year. I do however plan on getting as many done as possible and writing about them so you can follow along. Read more about the list in this blog post.
Let the fun begin!
The #35Project List
GET A NEW JOB.Completed Nov, 2013.
- Start a blog/journal to track all this craziness.
- Get back down to 230 pounds.
Complete at least one 5K race with no training.Completed June 1, 2013, blog post here.
- Complete a 5k in 30 min or less.
- Read at least one book a month.
- Take a photography class.
- Play more softball.
- Watch the AFI Top 100 Movies of All Time.
- Learn how to use Final Cut video editing software.
- Break 90 in a round of golf.
- Create a photobook/scrapbook of memories.
- Trip to Hawaii and/or Trip to Disneyland
- Book a last-minute trip somewhere completely unexpected.
- Write a children’s book.
- Go to the opera.